Latest Update 最新資訊
In the past few years, we have been receiving a lot of requests asking whether it’s possible to buy our beautiful and meaningful tactile artwork. It’s exciting to tell you that our FIRST-EVER merchandise, the “Touch-able Hong Kong” poster is now available in stores. One of the first in our city series, we feature our beloved #HOMEKONG!
Hong Kong is shining in gold in contrast to the black background. Buy it in the following stores or reach out to us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org):
1. Kapok – all 3 stores 全線三間分店 (Wan Chai, Central, Tsim Sha Tsui | 灣仔、中環、尖沙咀)
2. Book B – The Mills (Tsuen Wan | 荃灣)
3. Home Essentials Hong Kong Ltd. (Central | 中環)
4. Nature Discovery Park – K11 MUSEA (Tsim Sha Tsui 尖沙咀)
5. Room 68 – Tung Nam Lou (Yau Ma Tei 油麻地)
Every product sold contributes to the development of a educational programme for the visually impaired. Everyone deserves to “SEE”!